Bain & Company is a leading global consulting firm, serving clients from offices in all major global cities. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions, and deliver the sustainable success they desire.
With us you will find the best conditions for your career: Challenging tasks, early responsibility, an international environment and a unique corporate culture. At Bain & Company you can expect the best development opportunities and a lot of fun. Are you in?
Apply now as HR Coordinator (m/f/d) with analytical skills for our HR Department in Munich, Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf.
- Analysis of HR KPIs and preparing presentations for HR and office leadership
- Ad-hoc analyses (e.g.: female share, FTE deployment, timesheet data reports)
- Support of headcount planning process
- Ensure data accuracy in HR systems (Workday, BOSS)
- Staffing data reports (for div. industry heads, HR leadership)
- Administration of CTSU tool (check of the participants list, bi-weekly evaluation of the results)
- Setting up and evaluating surveys e.g. in Qualtrics or SurveyMonkey
- 1-2 years of experience in an analytical position
- Analytical skills, pragmatic
- Stress resistant
- Team player
- Very good Excel knowledge
We are proud to be publically recognized around the globe as a great place to work. Bain has ranked as a top company in Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” list for the past decade. Our global offices share a diverse and energetic environment and we are committed to fostering a supportive and positive culture.
Please send your documents (CV, motivation letter, references) including salary expectations and earliest possible start date to: email@example.com