Bain & Company is an international management consultancy that assists key decision-makers around the globe in shaping the future.
In addition to consultants, we are characterized by committed and motivated talents in our business functions. Do you want to be part of our team?
Apply now as an Working student recruiting (m/f/d) in our recruiting department for the location Munich.
- First “Point of Contact” for applicants
- Pre-selection of applications, written and oral applicants: internal communication
- Applicant management (maintenance of our global recruiting database)
- Support in the planning, implementation and follow-up of interview days and recruiting events at universities
- Support of internal marketing projects and employer branding activities
- Independent implementation of projects (research, analyses, assumption of individual task packages)
- Passion for precise work in a dynamic and international environment
- Organizational talent with excellent communication skills
- Personal initiative, creativity and likeable, positive charisma
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office environment and understanding of databases
- Fluent German and English skills
- Willingness to work at least 16 to 20 hours/week
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) stating your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.