Bain & Company is an international management consultancy that assists key decision-makers around the globe in shaping the future.
In addition to consultants, we are characterized by committed and motivated talents in our business functions. Do you want to be part of our team?
Apply now as an Working student (m/f/d) to support our site advisory teams Munich, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf or Berlin.
- Data acquisition and data analysis using Excel
- Conducting internet research and processing the results
- Preparation, implementation and follow-up of telephone interviews in German and English for market research at home and abroad
- Performing database queries
- Editing and creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Translating presentations and texts from German into English and vice versa
- Student: from the 3rd semester (preferably in the field of economics)
- Experience as a working student and/or intern
- Very good analytical skills and understanding of economic relationships
- Careful and independent way of working
- Fluent German and very good written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Contract term of at least 1 year desirable
- Ready to work at least 10 hours/week
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) stating your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.