Bain & Company is an international management consultancy that assists key decision-makers around the globe in shaping the future.
In addition to consultants, we are characterized by committed and motivated talents in our business functions. Do you want to be part of our team?
Apply now as an Working student (m/f/d) in our Research and Data Services department for the site Munich or Frankfurt.
We support colleagues and project teams at all levels with our expertise and specialist information in the implementation of projects and in acquiring new customers and orders.
- Project-related ad hoc Internet and database research (e.g. on market sizes, market shares, competitor products and much more)
- Creation of company profiles (financial figures, product portfolio, global footprint, etc.)
- Regular press research & newsletter creation on various industries/companies/topics on my own responsibility
- Acquisition, analysis and processing of data in common office applications (e.g. Excel and PowerPoint)
- Administrative support (e.g. ordering studies)
- Student (m/f/d) from the 3rd semester with good to very good academic performance
- Experience as a working student (m/f/d) and/or intern (m/f/d)
- Very good analytical skills and understanding of economic relationships
- Careful, structured and independent way of working
- Quick grasp
- Fluent German and very good written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Contract term of at least 1 year desirable
- Willingness to work approx. 20 hours/week, flexible working hours by arrangement during exam phases/periods when no lectures are held
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) stating your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org