Bain & Company is a leading international management consultancy that supports decision-makers worldwide in shaping the future.
With us you will find the best conditions for a special career: Challenging tasks, early responsibility, an international environment and a unique corporate culture. At Bain & Company you can expect the best development opportunities and lots of fun.
In addition to consultants, we are characterized by committed and motivated talents in our business functions. Do you want to be part of our team?
Then apply now as Working student (m/f/d), Human Resources (Private Equity Group) in our Staffing & Professional Development department for the location Munich.
- As part of our Private Equity Group (PEG), you will support the team in resource planning and optimization of PEG's resource allocation
- You administrate and manage the weekly surveys/ feedback polls
- You support the team with the preparatory work in the area of HR and professional development
- You create reports and overviews on various relevant topics of the PE practice
- You support various PEG and HR events and general administrative activities
- Previous experience in HR is an advantage
- Passion for precise work in a dynamic and international environment
- Availability 20 hours/week
(up to 40 hours/week possible during the semester break by arrangement)
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Flexibility, organizational skills and good communication skills
- Good understanding of databases and Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Structured, forward-thinking thinking
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) stating your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.