Bain & Company is a leading international management consultancy that supports decision-makers worldwide in shaping the future.
We offer you ideal conditions for an exceptional career, such as challenging assignments, responsibility at an early stage, an international environment, and a unique corporate culture. At Bain, you’ll enjoy excellent development opportunities and lots of fun. Interested?
then bapply now as working student:in 60% (m/f/d) in ours marketing-Department for the location Zurich location..
- Support for website maintenance (CMS, analytics)
- Support for social media work (texts, visualizations)
- Writing and editing texts in German and English, translations
- Event management support
- Creation of presentations, evaluations and analyses
- Internal communication support
- research work
- Completion of administrative activities
- Online/social media affinity and experience with Google Analytics an advantage or
- Experience in event management
- Passion for precise work in a dynamic and international environment
- Availability on an hourly basis approx. 24 hours/week
- Fluent German and English skills, oral and written
- Mastery of the MS Office environment
- Assertive organizational talent
- Flexibility and excellent communication skills
- Structured, forward-thinking thinking
- Hands on mentality
- Creativity, humor and likeable, positive charisma
We offer you:
- Dynamic team spread across all DACH offices
- International environment and modern work place
- Flexible and hybrid working models
- Fitness offers in the office (e.g. HIT, yoga), various sports groups (e.g. volleyball, football)
- Extensive internal and external training programs
- Snacks and drinks for free in our DACH offices as well as reduced meals in the in-house cafeteria
- Participation in various team and office events
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) and your earliest possible starting date via our online tools.