Bain & Company is a leading international management consultancy that supports executives in decision-making positions worldwide in shaping the future.
In addition to consultants, we are characterized by committed and motivated talents in our business functions. Do you want to be part of our team?
Apply now as an Working student, Human Resources (m/f/d) in our human resources department for the site Munich.
- Support in recruiting for all business functions departments (including creating and publishing job advertisements, forwarding applications to the departments, internal and external interview coordination, room bookings, sending rejections); Independent assumption of all recruiting tasks during vacation times
- Independent preparation of interim and final certificates
- Takeover of the New Starter process for working students
- Support in processing all administrative processes of modern personnel management (including creating and maintaining personnel files, creating contract documents as well as shipping and tracking, filing)
- Maintaining the Business Functions HR intranet site and creating and editing relevant PowerPoint presentations in German and English
- Collection and maintenance of HR data in our personnel system
- General administrative tasks
- Initial practical experience in an HR context would be an advantage
- Passion for precise work in a dynamic and international environment
- Availability 15-20 hours/week
- Fluent written and spoken German and very good English skills
- Good understanding of databases and Microsoft Office
- Flexibility, organizational skills and very good communication skills
- Structured, forward-thinking thinking
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) stating your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to: email@example.com.