Bain & Company is a leading international management consultancy that supports executives in decision-making positions worldwide in shaping the future.
In addition to consultants, we are characterized by committed and motivated talents in our business functions. Do you want to be part of our team?
Then apply now as a Working student Employer Branding (m/f/d) in our recruiting department for the location Vienna.
- As part of the employer branding team, you will support our team in positioning the strong employer brand Bain for our potential applicants in a targeted and meaningful manner in the market
- You create target group-oriented editorial contributions for various communication measures, such as newsletters or press releases
- You can let your creativity run free on our social media channels (especially Instagram) in order to give authentic insights into our working methods and culture together with our social media team
- You support the planning, marketing, implementation and follow-up of recruiting events at universities and overarching formats
- You drive employer branding projects independently (e.g. research, analysis, reporting, etc.)
- Studied business administration with a focus on marketing, journalism, media or communication sciences
- Initial practical experience in the areas of employer branding, marketing, communication or social media management is a plus, but not a requirement
- Good understanding of social media platforms and a feel for the latest trends
- Very good communication skills in German and English as well as excellent language skills and confidence in design
- initiative and creativity
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office environment
- Willingness to work at least 15 hours/week
We offer an attractive remuneration package based on employment amounting to 40 hours per week: Your commitment will be remunerated with a monthly minimum salary of EUR 1,632.71 gross in accordance with the collective agreement for employees in information and consulting, with the willingness to overpay (employment group II in the 1st Use group year (14 x per year).
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) stating your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to: applications.austria@Bain.com.