Bain & Company is an international management consultancy that assists key decision-makers around the globe in shaping the future.
We offer you ideal conditions for an exceptional career, such as challenging assignments, responsibility at an early stage, an international environment, and a unique corporate culture. At Bain, you’ll enjoy excellent development opportunities and lots of fun. Interested?
Apply now as an (Senior) Specialist Recruiting 80 – 100% (m/f/d) in the recruiting department at our Zurich office. We are growing and expanding our team.
- Selection process
- Professional leadership of recruiting activities for profiles with first professional experience with and without MBA studies in close, international cooperation with other Bain offices
- Coordination of the selection process across all entry levels from the selection of applications to the support of candidates during the offer and closing process
- Planning, preparation, implementation and follow-up of (virtual) interview days including moderation of the preliminary and follow-up discussions
- Identification and direct contact with talents via LinkedIn and CV Books as well as maintaining contacts with talents with a lot of potential
- Marketing & Events
- Conception, planning, implementation and follow-up of recruiting events at local universities (including budget responsibility), as well as participation or co-leadership of cross-national programs
- Development of the marketing strategy and new innovative marketing activities at selected universities
- Identification and establishment of contacts to high potentials
- Developing and maintaining relationships with career centers and partner organizations at universities
- Projects, controlling & other tasks
- Design and implementation of the global MBA Summer Associate Program within the DACH region, including support of program participants
- Participation in the development of the nationwide recruitment strategy
- Implementation of projects as part of the continuous improvement of internal processes
- Maintenance of databases, controlling and analysis of recruiting key figures as well as preparation of presentations
- High level of initiative, drive, organizational talent, flexibility and creativity
- A sense of responsibility, reliability and a pronounced service orientation
- Enjoy working internationally in a dynamic environment
- 4-7 years of professional experience in recruiting, HR, marketing or event management, ideally at least 2 years in the area of talent acquisition, HR or employer branding
- Successfully completed studies
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to participate in events (virtual and on-site, frequency varies from 1 to 3 times per month), some of which may take place in the evening
- Confident use of MS Office applications
In addition to an attractive and performance-based salary, we offer you the opportunity to work independently in an exciting and varied environment. If this has sparked your interest, feel free to apply.
Make sure to include all relevant documents (CV, cover letter, certificates, work references). Also, don't forget to mention your earliest possible starting date and salary preferences via our online tool.