Bain & Company is a leading international management consultancy that supports executives in decision-making positions worldwide in shaping the future.
You will find optimal conditions for a special Career: Challenging tasks, taking on responsibility at an early stage, an international environment and a unique corporate culture. As key success factors for our cooperation and our business success, diversity, fairness and inclusion are integral parts of everything we do.
At Bain & Company await you individual Opportunities for development and lots of fun. Are you in?
Then apply now as Intern (m/f/d) Recruiting in our recruiting department for one of our German locations Munich or Dusseldorf.
Desired internship duration is 6 months, it would be possible to start immediately.
- Support along the entire selection process
- Support in the conception, organization, implementation and follow-up of university marketing activities and events
- Pre-selection of profiles as well as written and verbal communication with applicants
- Support in the preparation, implementation and follow-up of interview days
- Participation in special projects where possible, e.g. selective support in the conception and creation of social media posts as part of employer branding or in the conception, organization, implementation and follow-up of diversity flagship events
- Completion of various administrative tasks
- University degree in business administration or social sciences
- Confident use of MS Office applications
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Organizational talent and service-oriented personality
- High commitment, initiative and resilience
- responsibility and creativity
In addition to an attractive salary, you profit from numerous other benefits:
- Extensive in-house training offers
- Fitness offers in the office / virtual (e.g. HIT, yoga), various sports groups (e.g. volleyball, football) and discounted memberships at various fitness studios
- Employee Assistance Program with a wide range of health, work-life balance, family and private matters
- Free snacks & drinks in our office as well as reduced meals in the in-house cafeteria
- Diverse office and bain events (including Friday drinks, social events, sport challenges)
- Benefits in the area of mobility: Coverage of travel costs for local public transport
Please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.