Bain & Company is a leading international management consultancy that supports executives in decision-making positions worldwide in shaping the future.
You will find optimal conditions for a special Career: Challenging tasks, taking on responsibility at an early stage, an international environment and a unique corporate culture. As key success factors for our cooperation and our business success, diversity, fairness and inclusion are integral parts of everything we do.
At Bain & Company await you individual Opportunities for development and lots of fun. Are you in?
Then apply now as Intern 100% (m/f/d) in our recruiting department for the Zurich Office. Desired internship duration is 6 months, the start is planned for June/July 2023.
- First point of contact for inquiries from applicants and Bain consultants via email and telephone
- Preparation and follow-up of the interview days as well as support during the implementation
- Support in the planning, implementation and follow-up of recruiting events at universities
- Pre-selection of candidates
- Maintenance of databases and completion of various administrative tasks
- Selective support in the conception and creation of social media posts as part of employer branding
- Participation in special projects as part of the continuous improvement of internal processes
- Your heart beats for talent and recruiting
- Passion for precise work in a dynamic and international environment
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent German and English skills, oral and written
- Organizational talent with excellent communication skills
- Structured and forward-thinking
- Personal initiative, sense of responsibility and likeable, positive charisma
In addition to an attractive salary, you profit from numerous other benefits:
- Dynamic team and personal support from a mentor
- International environment and modern work place
- Flexible and hybrid working models
- Extensive internal and external training programs
- Free snacks & drinks in our office
- Diverse office and Bain events (including summer parties, team retreats, social events, Christmas parties, sport challenges)
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) and your earliest possible starting date via our online tool.
We are looking forward to your application!