Bain & Company is a leading international management consultancy that supports executives in decision-making positions worldwide in shaping the future.
With us you will find the best conditions for a special career: Challenging tasks, early responsibility, an international environment and a unique corporate culture. At Bain & Company you can expect the best development opportunities and lots of fun. Are you in?
Apply now as an Human Resources & Professional Development Coordinator (m/f/d) in our Human Resources department for one of our German offices (Munich, Frankfurt, Berlin or Düsseldorf).
- You support our HR team in various areas (supervision of a group of Bain consultants, operational deployment planning (staffing) of the consultant group, training, evaluations)
- You work closely and proactively with the Staffing Leadership Team to optimally prepare the consultants' availability
- You prepare the evaluations of counselor groups and their documentation
- You coordinate all available information, handle communication with the evaluation committee, are responsible for the quality check of the returns and the creation of updates
- You are responsible for creating relevant HR documents (contract addendums, job references, confirmations, etc.)
- You support various HR projects in your areas of interest
- You have already gained practical experience in human resources, preferably in a management consultancy or a service company
- You are characterized by flexibility, commitment and high quality awareness
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills, work carefully and accurately
- You are a service-oriented personality with impeccable manners who is not easily ruffled
- You are creative, have a sense of humor and a positive attitude
- You are confident in dealing with MS Office applications and also enjoy working with new modern IT tools
- Very good knowledge of German and English and enjoy working in a team
In addition to attractive and performance-related remuneration with fixed and variable salary components, you benefit from numerous other benefits:
- Extensive training programs and personal support from mentors
- Fitness offers in the office (e.g. HIT, yoga), various sports groups (e.g. volleyball, football) and discounted memberships at various fitness studios
- Employee Assistance Program with a wide range of health, work-life balance, family and private matters
- Subsidy to the company pension scheme after passing the probationary period
- Free snacks & drinks in our office as well as reduced meals in the in-house cafeteria
- Diverse office and bain events (including summer parties, team retreats, social events, Christmas parties, sport challenges)
- Benefits in the area of mobility: payment of travel costs for local public transport, Bain Bike Program
- Company Mobile Phone
- English courses in the office
Please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to: email@example.com.