Bain & Company is a leading international management consultancy that supports executives in decision-making positions worldwide in shaping the future.
With us you will find the best conditions for a special career: Challenging tasks, early responsibility, an international environment and a unique corporate culture. At Bain & Company you can expect the best development opportunities and lots of fun. Are you in?
Apply now as an Executive Assistant (m/f/d) for the locations Munich, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf or Berlin.
- Appointment coordination internally and externally at the highest management level
- Preparation, booking and billing of trips including time and expense management
- Independent processing of incoming and outgoing correspondence in German and English
Reception and support for business partners and visitors
- Organization and coordination of in-house meetings and events as well as external conferences
- Development, correction and compilation of presentation documents
- Maintenance of databases and supporting research
- Substitutes (holiday/sickness related)
- Completed commercial vocational training, training as a foreign language correspondent or career changer with adequate qualifications
- Relevant experience in secretarial or assistance, preferably in a management consultancy or a service company, is desirable
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Very good IT and MS Office skills (especially Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Independent and structured way of working
- A sense of responsibility and above-average quality standards
- Flexibility, commitment and resilience
- Impeccable interactions with customers at senior management level
- Strong communication skills and confident demeanor
- Confident team player
In addition to attractive and performance-related remuneration with fixed and variable salary components, you benefit from numerous other benefits:
- Extensive training programs and personal support from mentors
- Fitness offers in the office (e.g. HIT, yoga), various sports groups (e.g. volleyball, football) and discounted memberships at various fitness studios
- Employee Assistance Program with a wide range of health, work-life balance, family and private matters
- Subsidy to the company pension scheme after passing the probationary period
- Free snacks & drinks in our office as well as reduced meals in the in-house cafeteria
- Diverse office and bain events (including summer parties, team retreats, social events, Christmas parties, sport challenges)
- Benefits in the area of mobility: payment of travel costs for local public transport, Bain Bike Program
- Company Mobile Phone
- English courses in the office
Please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.