Bain & Company is a leading international management consultancy that supports executives in decision-making positions worldwide in shaping the future. With us you will find optimal conditions for a special career: Challenging tasks, taking on responsibility at an early stage, an international environment and a unique corporate culture. As a key success factor for our cooperation and our business success, diversity, fairness and inclusion are integral parts of everything we do. Individual development opportunities and lots of fun await you at Bain & Company. Are you in?
Then apply now as Coordinator, Talent Sourcing (m/f/d) in our recruiting department for one of our German locations Berlin (preferred), Munich, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt.
The cooperation in our interdisciplinary recruiting team is based on passion, commitment, honesty, openness and of course: teamwork. As part of our expert team for Experienced Hiring, you will support the establishment of a new "Active Sourcing" department for the DACH region with the aim of attracting outstanding consulting talents to Bain across different industries and levels. In addition to the creative freedom in setting up the "Active Sourcing" department (incl. tools & processes), you will be responsible as a contact person: in the recruiting partner: inside for identifying and addressing the candidates: inside and this together with our recruiters: inside get enthusiastic about Bain along the candidate journey.
You will report to the responsible recruiting senior manager of our Experienced Hiring/Diversity Recruiting Team and will be supported by her together with your team colleagues with induction and further development in the company. In addition, you will work closely with existing regional and international talent sourcing teams and continuously develop our sourcing strategy.
- As Coordinator, Talent Sourcing (m/f/d) you will support a Specialist, Talent Sourcing (m/f/d) in setting up our new "Active Sourcing" unit for the DACH region with a focus on Experienced Hiring and Diversity Recruiting
- You establish the necessary processes in cooperation with the relevant stakeholders and also establish the necessary tools with the support of the responsible recruiting senior manager and the talent sourcing specialist
- You are the contact person for our recruiting partners in the various industries and, together with the recruiting team, you develop the search strategy to attract outstanding talent to Bain
- You are responsible for dedicated searches including the development of the search strategy, candidate identification, candidate approach and iterative optimization of the search strategy with a focus on experience hiring and diversity recruiting (with guidance from the specialist, talent sourcing)
- Together with the recruiters in Experienced Hiring/Diversity Recruiting, you inspire exceptional talents for Bain and accompany them along the candidate journey (takeover of the operational recruiting process by the experienced hiring recruiters)
- In order to make our sourcing success measurable, you will regularly create analyzes and present the results to your contact persons
- Together with our regional/international sourcing teams and the local recruiting leadership, you will continuously optimize our sourcing strategy
- You keep an eye on global business and sourcing trends and proactively develop ideas to optimize our search strategy
- You will implement the continuous development of a passive talent pool to selectively serve recruiting needs
- With your communicative and open-minded manner, you are also available to our internal consultants and recruiters for all sourcing-related questions
our requirements and your experiences
- Your heart beats for talent, sourcing and recruiting
- You look forward to taking on responsibility and driving projects forward independently
- You have a strong understanding of service and a high level of commitment with above-average quality standards
- You approach new tasks analytically and in a structured manner and always have the desired result in mind
- You skillfully use your communicative strengths to address and win talent for Bain
- You are an assertive and resilient organizational talent who does not shy away from challenges and keeps a cool head
- You thrive on teamwork in particular, building on loyalty and reliability
- You are creative, have the right sense of humor and impress with a likeable, positive charisma
- You have successfully completed your studies, ideally with a master's degree
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in executive search or in-house talent acquisition/recruiting (focus on professional services).
- Ideally, you bring along a first network in the consulting area
- You are familiar with MS Office and sourcing tools (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter).
- Your German and English skills are excellent, both spoken and written
In addition to attractive and performance-related remuneration with fixed and variable salary components, you profit from numerous other benefits:
- Extensive training programs and personal support from mentors
- Fitness offers in the office (e.g. HIT, yoga), various sports groups (e.g. volleyball, football) and discounted memberships at various fitness studios
- Employee Assistance Program with a wide range of health, work-life balance, family and private matters
- Subsidy to the company pension scheme after passing the probationary period
- Free snacks & drinks in our office as well as reduced meals in the in-house cafeteria
- Diverse office and bain events (including summer parties, team retreats, social events, Christmas parties, sport challenges)
- Benefits in the area of mobility: payment of travel costs for local public transport, Bain Bike Program
- Company Mobile Phone
Are you curious about an extraordinary career with us? Then please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to: email@example.com