Bain & Company is a leading international management consultancy that supports executives in decision-making positions worldwide in shaping the future. With us you will find optimal conditions for a special career: Challenging tasks, taking on responsibility at an early stage, an international environment and a unique corporate culture. As a key success factor for our cooperation and our business success, diversity, fairness and inclusion are integral parts of everything we do. Individual development opportunities and lots of fun await you at Bain & Company. Are you in?
Then apply now as a Coordinator, Talent Event Management (m/f/d) in our recruiting department for one of our German locations Berlin, Munich (preferred), Düsseldorf, Frankfurt.
The cooperation in our interdisciplinary recruiting team is based on passion, commitment, honesty, openness and of course: teamwork. As part of our university marketing team, you will be responsible for setting up a new recruiting "Event Management" role for the university landscape in Germany and Austria, with the aim of using premium events to inspire outstanding talent to join Bain & Company in consulting. In addition to the creative freedom in setting up the "Event Management" role (incl. tools & processes), you will be responsible as the contact person for the recruiting partners for the planning, implementation and follow-up of recruiting events, in close cooperation with the people responsible for the Recruiters and employer branding colleagues are responsible for individual university accounts or flagship events.
- As Coordinator, Talent Events Management (m/f/d) you will support the Recruiting Senior Specialist for University Marketing in setting up our new "Event Management" for Germany and Austria with a focus on university marketing events
- You establish the necessary event management processes in cooperation with the relevant stakeholders and also establish the necessary tools with the support of the responsible recruiting senior specialist
- You are the contact person for our recruiters, our employer branding colleagues and the university account teams, and together with them you oversee our recruiting events with the aim of attracting outstanding talent to Bain
- You are responsible for the complete planning, implementation and follow-up of university marketing events as well as selected cluster and flagship events in Germany and Austria
- Together with the recruiters, the employer branding colleagues and the university account teams, you will inspire exceptional talents through our premium events and convince them to start working in consulting at Bain & Company (the recruiters will take over the operational recruiting process)
- In order to make the success of the recruiting events measurable, you regularly create analyzes and present the results to your contact persons
- Together with our recruiting senior specialist for university marketing, our employer branding team and the local recruiting leadership team, you will continuously support us in optimizing our university marketing event strategy
- With your communicative and open-minded manner, you are also available to our internal consultants and recruiters for all recruiting event-related questions
your personality and your tasks
- Your heart beats for university marketing and you have a great passion for event management
- You look forward to taking on responsibility and driving projects forward independently
- You have a strong understanding of service and a high level of commitment with above-average quality standards
- You approach new tasks analytically and in a structured manner and always have the desired result in mind
- You skillfully use your communicative strengths to keep the various stakeholders in the loop
- You are an assertive and resilient organizational talent who does not shy away from challenges and keeps a cool head
- Above all, you thrive in teamwork and build on loyalty and reliability
- You are creative, have the right sense of humor and impress with a likeable, positive charisma
- You have successfully completed your studies, preferably in tourism management or a comparable field, ideally with a master's degree
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in university marketing or in general event management
- You are familiar with MS Office and sourcing tools (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter).
- Your German and English skills are excellent, both spoken and written
In addition to attractive and performance-related remuneration with fixed and variable salary components, you benefit from numerous other benefits:
- Extensive training programs and personal support from mentors
- Fitness offers in the office (e.g. HIT, yoga), various sports groups (e.g. volleyball, football) and discounted memberships at various fitness studios
- Employee Assistance Program with a wide range of health, work-life balance, family and private matters
- Subsidy to the company pension scheme after passing the probationary period
- Free snacks & drinks in our office as well as reduced meals in the in-house cafeteria (in Munich)
- Diverse office and bain events (including summer parties, team retreats, social events, Christmas parties, sport challenges)
- Benefits in the area of mobility: payment of travel costs for local public transport, Bain Bike Program
- English courses in the office
Are you curious about an extraordinary career with us? Then please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations per email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.