Bain & Company is a leading international management consultancy that supports executives in decision-making positions worldwide in shaping the future.
With us you will find the best conditions for a special career: Challenging tasks, early responsibility, an international environment and a unique corporate culture. At Bain & Company you can expect the best development opportunities and lots of fun. Are you in?
Apply now as an Coordinator, Human Resources (m/f/d) in our human resources department for the site Munich.
- Responsibility for the entire recruiting process for a specific group of employees in the business functions in Germany: publication of job advertisements, screening and forwarding of applications to the specialist departments, coordination of interviews with external candidates, sending rejection letters
- Independent implementation of the complete onboarding and exit process for this group of employees
- Coordination with other departments such as payroll, IT and office services to ensure smooth processes for new starters and exits
- Administration support for the annual performance review
- Quarterly implementation, evaluation and processing of the results of a satisfaction survey of all business functions
- Support in the organization and preparation of business functions events
- Processing of all administrative processes of a modern personnel administration (including creation and maintenance of personnel files, creation of contract documents and certificates of all kinds as well as dispatch and tracking, filing)
- Creation of interim and final certificates
- Collection and maintenance of HR data in the Workday personnel system
- You have a successfully completed degree in economics, business psychology or similar or a comparable qualification
- You have already gained some professional experience, ideally in the human resources area
- You are characterized by commitment, initiative and quality awareness
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills, work carefully and accurately
- You are a service-oriented personality who does not let himself be disturbed
- You are creative, have a sense of humor and a positive attitude
- You are confident in dealing with MS Office applications
- We require very good knowledge of German and English and enjoy working in a team
In addition to attractive and performance-related remuneration with fixed and variable salary components, you benefit from numerous other benefits:
- Flexible working models (home office)
- Extensive training programs and personal support from mentors
- Fitness offers in the office (e.g. HIT, yoga), various sports groups (e.g. volleyball, football) and discounted memberships at various fitness studios
- Employee Assistance Program with a wide range of health, work-life balance, family and private matters
- Subsidy to the company pension scheme after passing the probationary period
- Free snacks & drinks in our office as well as reduced meals in the in-house cafeteria
- Diverse office and bain events (including summer parties, team retreats, social events, Christmas parties, sport challenges)
- Benefits in the area of mobility: payment of travel costs for local public transport, Bain Bike Program
- Company Mobile Phone
- English courses in the office
Please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.