Bain & Company is a leading international management consultancy that supports executives in decision-making positions worldwide in shaping the future.
You will find optimal conditions for a special Career: Challenging tasks, taking on responsibility at an early stage, an international environment and a unique corporate culture. As key success factors for our cooperation and our business success, diversity, fairness and inclusion are integral parts of everything we do.
At Bain & Company await you individual Opportunities for development and lots of fun. Are you in?
Then apply now as Coordinator, Human Resources (m/f/d) in our human resources department for the site Munich. As an HR all-rounder, in this position you are responsible for all topics along the employee lifecycle for all colleagues in the business functions. The wide range of tasks ranges from recruiting to certification.
• You are responsible for coordinating the entire recruiting process for the vacancies within the "Business Functions" talent group for all our offices in Germany and Vienna: publication of job advertisements, screening and forwarding of applications to the specialist departments, coordination of interviews with external candidates, sending of Cancel
• You are also responsible for the entire onboarding and exit process of this group including interface management to other departments such as Payroll, IT, Office Services
• You support the implementation of the annual performance review process and gain insights into salary negotiations and PD committees
• The satisfaction survey of all business functions is in your hands: quarterly you carry out the survey with the help of a survey, evaluate the results and prepare the PowerPoint presentation for the leadership meeting
• You actively support the organization and preparation of business functions events and you are actively involved in the implementation of these events
• You process all administrative processes of a modern human resources management (including creation and maintenance of personnel files, creation of contract documents and certificates of all kinds as well as shipping and tracking, interim and final certificates)
• You navigate unerringly through the Workday HR system and are responsible for tracking all relevant HR data
• You have successfully completed your studies, for example in the field of economics, business psychology or similar or a comparable qualification
• You have already gained initial professional experience, ideally in the human resources area
• You have excellent communication and analytical skills, work carefully and accurately
• You are characterized by empathy, trustworthiness, integrity and a high degree of discretion and sensitivity for personnel matters
• You enjoy familiarizing yourself with new subject areas and are not afraid to question and change existing processes
• You are a service-oriented personality who doesn't get frustrated
• You are creative, have a sense of humor and a positive attitude
• You are confident in dealing with MS Office applications
• We require very good knowledge of German and English and enjoy working in a team
In addition to attractive and performance-related remuneration with fixed and variable salary components, you profit from numerous other benefits:
• Extensive training programs and personal support from mentors
• Fitness offers in the office (e.g. HIT, yoga), various sports groups (e.g. volleyball, football) and discounted memberships at various fitness studios
• Employee Assistance Program with a wide range of health, work-life balance, family and private matters
• Subsidy to the company pension scheme after passing the probationary period
• Free snacks and drinks in our office as well as reduced meals in the in-house cafeteria
• Diverse office and bain events (including summer parties, team retreats, social events, Christmas parties, sport challenges)
• Benefits in the area of mobility: payment of travel costs for local public transport, Bain Bike Program
• Company Mobile Phone
• English courses in the office
Please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org