Bain & Company is a leading international management consultancy that supports executives in decision-making positions worldwide in shaping the future.
With us you will find the best conditions for a special career: Challenging tasks, early responsibility, an international environment and a unique corporate culture. At Bain & Company you can expect the best development opportunities and lots of fun. Are you in?
Apply now as an Associate, Human Resources Administration (m/f/d) in our Human Resources department for the Munich or Frankfurt location.
- As part of our German Staffing & Professional Development Team, you will support the administrative implementation of the evaluations of our consultants
- You are largely responsible for preparing the evaluations of a consulting group and their documentation (preparation and processing of all available information in the evaluation system, sending all relevant information, quality check of the returns, creating updates of the written evaluations in the corresponding systems)
- You enter all HR data independently, carefully and promptly into our systems
- You support the creation of relevant HR documents (job references, confirmations, etc.)
- You are responsible for the documentation and maintenance of all HR relevant lists and databases
- You support various HR projects
- You have already gained practical experience in the administrative human resources area, preferably in a management consultancy or a service company
- You are characterized by flexibility, commitment and high quality awareness
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills, work carefully and accurately
- You are a service-oriented personality with impeccable manners who is not easily ruffled
- You are creative, have a sense of humor and a positive attitude
- You are confident in dealing with MS Office applications and also enjoy working with new modern IT tools
- We require very good knowledge of German and English and enjoy working in a team
In addition to attractive and performance-related remuneration with fixed and variable salary components, you benefit from numerous other benefits:
- Extensive training programs and personal support from mentors
- Fitness offers in the office (e.g. HIT, yoga), various sports groups (e.g. volleyball, football) and discounted memberships at various fitness studios
- Employee Assistance Program with a wide range of health, work-life balance, family and private matters
- Subsidy to the company pension scheme after passing the probationary period
- Free snacks & drinks in our office as well as reduced meals in the in-house cafeteria
- Diverse office and bain events (including summer parties, team retreats, social events, Christmas parties, sport challenges)
- Benefits in the area of mobility: payment of travel costs for local public transport, Bain Bike Program
- Company Mobile Phone
- English courses in the office
Please send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, work references) stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to: email@example.com.