Bain & Company is an international management consultancy that assists key decision-makers around the globe in shaping the future.
We offer you ideal conditions for an exceptional career, such as challenging assignments, responsibility at an early stage, an international environment, and a unique corporate culture. At Bain, you’ll enjoy excellent development opportunities and lots of fun. Interested?
Apply now as an Part-time employee Reception & Office Services on an hourly wage (m/f/d) in Reception & Office Services for the location Zurich office.
- Representing the company on the phone, receiving visitors and customers
- Management of the conference rooms
- Acquisition of copying and binding work for our consultants and support of the copiers
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Supervision and securing of necessary maintenance work within the building (repairs, building services, disposal, cleaning, etc.)
- Ensuring clean and clear rooms such as kitchens, cellars/archives, mail and copy rooms
- Management & service support of the equipment park (shredders, copiers, printers, coffee machines, dishwashers, etc.)
- Order and coordination for beverage delivery
- Help with moving, renovations
- Various errands
- Purchasing and provision of food & drinks including compliance with the budget
- Assistance with events and meetings as well as coordination with the cleaning company after the events
- Completed training in the commercial field, good business understanding
- Experience in the hotel industry is an advantage
- 2 years of professional experience in a comparable role, preferably in an international professional services environment
- Service-oriented personality with impeccable manners, who can not be disturbed
- Organizational skills, resilience and flexibility, an eye for necessary details
- Strong team player with a high level of service, initiative and a conscientious and reliable way of working
- Very good communication skills in German and English
- Confident use of all common MS Office applications
In addition to an attractive and performance-based salary, we offer you the opportunity to work independently in an exciting and varied environment. If this has sparked your interest, feel free to apply.
Make sure to include all relevant documents (CV, cover letter, certificates, work references). Also, don't forget to mention your earliest possible starting date and salary preferences via our online tool.